Class B CDL Drivers wanted for busy Ready mix transit company. If you are a Ready mix driver with 3 years experience we want to talk to you about the position we are offering.
We will provide short-term paid training for qualified motivated individuals without Ready mix experience that has had a CDL Class B for 3 or more years.
- Get to work early and sometimes work overtime
- Drive Safely and at low speeds
- Must have Class B CDL license or better with 3 years of ready-mix experience in a front loader preferred, however, we will offer paid training to the right person if they qualify.
- Must be able to pass a DOT Drug Screening test and have DOT Medical Certificate card that is required every two years from your local doctor’s office. This is to declare you healthy and fit to be behind the wheel of the truck.
- Must keep a clean truck both inside and outside. We will not accept any excuses as we own these trucks you will be using to make a living with.
- Must work six days a week in order to qualify
- Must have a positive attitude you will be dealing with contractors who are our clients and pay all our salaries.
- Must have knowledge of metropolitan area
- Must be able to use a map to locate job sites
Benefit Options For Qualified Drivers
- Health Care
- Disability coverage
- Home Every Night
- Load concrete into the truck while charging under the plant
- Clean concrete into and off of truck before driving on roadways
- Drive concrete to location in a safe and timely manner
- Service contractor
- Rinse off truck after each delivery
- Put the chutes away and secure them on the truck after use
- Return to the plant to be reloaded
- Report any problems with the truck or its equipment as soon as you find them.
- Use a map
Below is a ready mix driver evaluation form to see how much you know and what tranning you will require if any, watch video first than answer questions Good Luck!!
Call us at 718-292-3255 for this position